Every housekeeper has his/hers own cleaning habits. It cannot be said whether they are good or bad, but it is important to pay attention to our cleaning methods and try to use only proper habits. Learning the good solutions will result in an improvement that will be felt.
Here is a list of randomly included proper cleaning habits provided with the help of a London cleaner:
In the kitchen:
- Washing the dishes after use might not be appropriate but the least that can be done is to allow them to stay in water until their washing time comes. This will make them easier to clean even if you use a dishwasher.
- Wiping the wet counters is a habit most people have, but it is still important to mention that this is the proper practice.
- The wet towels should not be folded or just left randomly. Make sure to allow the towels to breath and therefore not keep hold of the moisture.
In the bedroom:
- when cleaning the room dusting should be done top to bottom due to a logical reason – gravity
- after making the beds, the proper habit is fold any clothes that are simply put on the couch, etc. Have an orderly room with no more than 5 minutes a day.
- The proper practice is to clean the blinds or wash the curtains at least once in 2-3 months.
Proper cleaning habits for the toilets and bathrooms:
- using strong chemical detergents in these closed spaces is something normal. But the thing is to have the place well ventilated. Allow air to circulate in – this is the proper practice not only when cleaning.
The good habit is to wipe the walls of the bathroom after use. Not allowing moisture to settle can save your from problems with mould, etc.